Blog Post for March 4th, 2018
A Big THANK YOU!
Key Meetings Next Week
Monday March 5:
- House Finance at 9 a.m., Operating Budget review and amendments
Tuesday March 6:
- Senate State Affairs at 3:30 p.m., SB 196 Appropriation Limit
Wednesday March 7:
- Lunch and Learn at 12 p.m: Alaska’s Public Safety Action Plan
Thursday March 8:
- House Health and Social Services at 3 p.m., House Bill 336 Supported Decision-Making Agreements
Friday March 9:
- House Finance at 1:30 p.m., Operating Budget adopt new committee substitute
Next week our Cougars have a relatively light schedule, except for our basketball teams who are gearing up for the 4A Cook Inlet Conference Tournament!
Girls Basketball: Our girls play their conference game on Wednesday March 7th at 6 p.m. The game will be at East High School, located at 4025 E. Northern Lights Blvd. Anchorage, AK 99508
Boys Basketball: The boys kick off their conference game also on Wednesday March 7th, but it begins at 7:30 p.m. and is hosted at Dimond High School, 2909 W. 88th Ave., Anchorage, AK 99502
ROTC: On Wednesday March 7th from 5 – 8 p.m. our Reserve Officer’s Training Corps will be undergoing their Annual Inspection. We are sure everyone will be looking sharp!
Our office continues to beam with pride for U.S. Olympic Gold medalist, and fantastic constituent, Kikkan Randall! Kikkan and teammate Jessie Diggins were on “CBS This Morning,” earlier this week to talk about their fantastic success in Pyeongchang. We couldn’t help but share!
We hope you have a great week, and please stay in touch!